Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AMAZING news! :)

So, I went for pre-op this morning and my doc is fantastic! I gave him the list of tests that I wanted done and he checked off all but two of them. He was happy to order the two remaining tests (Natural Killer and LAD) and have them sent to Boston for analysis. He thinks it is good to be pro-active and happy that I did my research (well, really TRACEY did my research FOR ME!) THANKS AGAIN!
THEN, he just kept saying how he "just knows" that I can get pregnant and is "absolutely sure" we will get there. He said he has some "tricks up his sleeve" and wants to try a few things. He also has been marking my file as "uteran defect" instead of "infertility" so that a lot of my visits dont subtract from our fertility coverage. He is sooo excited to go in a "poke around" tomorrow and was complimentary of our "patience" (if only he knew!) and our willingness to keep trying. I told him "we are going to keep trying until we win this race" and he said "i love it...that is wonderful."
So, he is vERY VERY hopeful and optimistic. He talked about trying a natural IVF cycle or duel IUIs or some other options. He said he knows they can make it happen.
AMAZING! :)
So, I go back tomorrow for the procedure..and we will get started with another cycle soon! YEAH! :)

4 comments:

The Rudi-Twins said...

As I am in the "Bible Belt" of the country, I want you to know there are about a gazillion choirs singing the Hallaleu..., no, Hallajewla...fuck it. I'm happy for you! :O)

Heather said...

WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you, sweetie! Praying for you tomorrow!

Heather said...

Came home early today and just checking for an update... :)

Mandie said...

Hope it goes well tomorrow!

I will be thinking of you.

Post a Comment