My BFF, Kirsten, and I had a funny convo today...here are some highlights, in no particular order....
* I heart you Carby Carbs!
* Can I marry a carbohydrate?
* I wish I could tape record this conversation...
* I want him to call you NOW!
* I wish God didnt have a sense of humor...I think He gets a kick out of this....seriously, my God doesnt NEED to have a f*cking fun sense of humor...
* God DOES, however, need to work on his punctuality...He could sorta learn to be ON TIME a little more, dontcha think?
* I think God needs to realize that when He piles 8 "issues" on us, we dont NEED a 9th one, too! We can barely handle the 8 He so lovingly provided us!
* I am the biggest nerd on the planet...I am watching Word World and enjoying it....I paused it so I can talk to you, but shouldnt I have just muted it and moved on? seriously...pausing it? cmon.
* I want a crystal ball for an hour...no, no...just 15 minutes would be good.
* All the pictures just look like him...What do you WANT him to look like? SHOULDNT he look like himself?
* If that makes ME feel bitter, I can only imagine how YOU feel!
* Let's move to Italy....they know how to LIVE there.....
There were a LOT more funny things and I laugh out loud a LOT....THANKS K! I needed that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment