Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TWO blogs in ONE day...lucky YOU! :)

I want to thank you all for your ongoing thoughts and prayers, and your HUMOR!
Summer....seriously, even from a gazillion miles away, you make me Laugh out LOUD! Come home, I miss you!
And Kirsten...I am so gald you got to see me two days in a row. Sorry I look like a slug BOTH times but you know you have my "unconditional love", darling. :) muah CONGRATULATIONS on the new jobby job! Maybe Mr. Right lurks amongst the KForce walls...???? y'never know!
Lisa....are you here yet? Get with it sister!
Melissa...come back from CO already!
Mandy.....i have been missing our light-hearted IMs lately and look forward to your move and my infertility to be DONE WITH...for GOOD! We will get our KatManDo back shortly...i can feel it :)
Mandie....thank you for spreading the word and posting that video. It really is hard to watch, but so reassuring in a way. (For those of you who havent seen it, check out Mandie's blog or my myspace page)
Hot Mamas far and wide (Kaylee, Erinn, Carrie, DeeAnn, Annette, Christie, Emily, Beth, Melissa, Lauren).....THANK YOU doesnt even cut it. You keep me sane. "Nuff said". ha
Tracey...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the list of tests. i cant tell you how much I appreciate your research and sharing your experiences. THANK YOU. I wrote them all down and will be asking my doc about them tomorrow! THANK YOU!
Annette...GOOD LUCK with stims...like Carrie says, the shots arent bad at ALL. Its just getting past that first one. Then it is smooooooth sailin'! THINKING OF YOU!
Arin....thinking of you and your upcoming ultrasound. There are no words....HUGS
Katie...you have the cutest 31 week belly shots on myspace...i cant wait to see if "it" is a boy or a girl.....and hear the name!!! :)
AmyP....THANK YOU for talking me down from a ledge today :) You give great momma advice :) I loved your latest blog, too. Makes me look forward to writing my own!

OK....off to watch Idol and Big Brother......I know, i am a NERD.

No comments:

Post a Comment