
And watching this video over and over.....and over.
Whitney - Finish from Amanda Millhollin on Vimeo.
....A HUGE thank you to Mandy, one of the best girls in the whole wide world, for making this video and to Lauren for making the birthday invitation! (i could NEVER have chosen the pics myself! The video would be 5 hours long!! haha)
Tonight, we are going to dinner at The Grand Floridian at Disney with my parents. Citricos is one of my favorite restaurants (and I used to work there :)), and I'll be spending the night with some of my favorite people :)
Hope everyone is having a great day! :)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday Kathleen!!! Have a great day!!!! I love watching that video!
Happy Birthday Kat!!!! Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
What a wonderful day to spend YOUR day :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN,
Hope you have a wonderful time tonight. and the video..........
I need a kleenex now, it was so
beautiful. You two are doing a great job, just like we knew you
would!! lol
Love ya, Nellie
Love that! A testimony that God is faithful in answering our prayers. God bless you and your beautiful family on your birthday:)
Post a Comment