Sunday, March 7, 2010

She's practicing.....

....for her FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Ok, ok, so her party is more than a month away, but I have some AMAZING friends who are making her a special invitation and a special video for her birthday, and I needed to get some pics of Whitney in her birthday outfit. I was hoping I could wait to "reveal" all this cuteness closer to her party, but I just. cant. wait. Is she not the freakin CUTEST!?
Best. Year. EVERRR!


She started out with my hair-tie...already plotting how she can get rid of her perpetual bow issue :)

"I want to see YOU at my birthday party!"



A bow on the back, of course....and bright pink, sparkly, sequinned mary-jane tennis shoes......with bows

The princess wandering around her castle :)


Her bow is from another one of my amazing friends. The center says "Happily Ever After" :)

My Big Girl!


"Only" 48 more days til her party, which happens to be on the One Year Anniversary of her homecoming :) Such a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure just who exudes more joy - this wonderful little girl, or her momma, but it certainly warms my heart to see all this happiness! Happy almost-birthday Whitney! with love, Brooklyn's grammy

Jacky said...

What a beautiful birthday princess!!!

Natosha said...

What an amazing year!!! Every time I think of you and that princess, I tear up with joy in my heart that just runs over! Can't wait to see birthday pictures.

Post a Comment