
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
I think my guilty pleasure is probably reality TV...




...or maybe laying out in the sun.......


..or buying anything/everything for Whitney (hairbows especially!) I guess i have quite a few guilty pleasures.. :)

2. What is your favorite TV series?
ALL TIME Favorite = Beverly Hills, 90210
The original....

...but I must admit that I am a faithful viewer of the remake (which comes back on Tuesday!!)

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I took 2 years of French in middle school, 4 years of French in high school, and 2 years in college. I was able to get my family around Paris and the surrounding cities when we visited in 1994, but Im not too sure how I would do now. I could probably get by with the basics, but not anything in-depth. I understand way more than I can speak though :) Merci, Beaucoup. :)

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have a LOT of shoes in my closet. A LOT. I went through a flip-flop phase....where I bought every color flip flop carried by either J. Crew or Old Navy. So I have a HUGE bin of flops. I have a lot of other kinds of shoes, too, (low heels for church, high heels for nights out, work shoes for teaching, fun tennis shoes, old running shoes, crocs, boots, etc etc) but I typically only wear two pairs. My running shoes and my black Reef flip flops. They are the only ones that have high enough arches to keep my back from popping out, they are easy to slip on quickly, and they are comfy.


There is one pair of shoes in my closet that is sorta special to me, and while I will NEVER, EVER wear them again, they mean a lot to me and will never be thrown out.
I wore the same pair of rubber-soled, black penny-loafer-type shoes every day when I worked as a hostess in a busy restaurant at Disney. It wasnt the most proud moment of my life since I had a college degree but was seating guests at a theme park hotel (well, i suppose the Grand Floridian isnt just ANY theme park hotel...but still), but those shoes represent how far I have come. That was the year I graduated college, I got married, got divorced, moved out of my parents' house, moved back into my parents' house, worked as a hostess, worked as a Director of Education, and earned my state teaching certificate. It was a busy, hectic year with highs and lows. And those ugly black shoes remind me of how hard things were, and how much I have learned. :)
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc?
Peanut M&M...Frozen....from my dad's stash in my parents fridge. The only kind I'll eat. :)
1 comment:
Reef flip flops are the greatest!!
Post a Comment