Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Cute Pics from Today

OOOOH, how we loooove this little girl :)
"Hi, Mommy!!"

"Where'd Bailey go?!"

"Im cute, right? yeah...i know..."

"Whitney Faith is SOOOOOOO big!!!"

"Mommmmmy....stop TICKLING MEEEE!"

I LOOOVE this smile!!!!!!!!!!

"Whitney, wave 'hi'!"

"Where are Whitney's toes??"

"Whitney, blow kisses!!!"

Best. Baby. Ever.


And some practice for her birthday :)
She ran around like this for more than 30 minutes while I waited for her hair to dry. She is good about bows and sunglasses, but I had no idea she would put up with a conehead. :)


This is how we found her before we headed to bed two nights ago....

9 comments:

Jacky said...

Cutest.Pigtails.EVER!!!!!

Heather said...

She is so PRECIOUS!!! Her personality shines through so clearly in all her photos! LOVE HER!!

Rebekah said...

i love the precious pigtails!

mommy2rene said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigtails!!! She is just the cutest!!

Miranda said...

Adorable pictures! I think they might be some of faves so far!

Mandie said...

she. is. heaven. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HER PIGTAILS!!!! She is just adorable!! I can't believe that she is getting so big so fast!! :)


Morgan

Holly Burkhardt said...

omg.. she is getting too big, too fast.. love her!

Randi said...

How I love those little bows and pigtails! I cannot wait to meet that precious girl and her mama! :) LOVE IT!

Post a Comment