Saturday, April 24, 2010

STALKERS!! :)

I have been STALKED for pictures via text, email, and facebook :) (and I love it :)) I promise to write much more about the AMAAAAAZING day our little girl had, but, for now, here are some pics.:)

















un-edited, but fun :)


I have a TON of pics to post, including some pics from when my brother got here, some swimming pics, and some other cute pics and stories I want to post before I forget. Rest assured....there ARE more pics AND VIDEOS to come :) But it is 1am and we are WIPED. OUT.

Thank you SOOOO MUCH to everyone who came out to celebrate our little girl today...and a special thanks you the good friends who live far away and couldnt make it to the park today, but who I know prayed for us to be a family, and who helped make this day even better, even though they couldnt be here in person to celebrate.
We love you guys!!

6 comments:

Sha said...

100% PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures and video with us! By the way Belah told me I am NO LONGER allowed to call Whitney "Baby Whitney" because Whitney is a BIG GIRL NOW! (I keep getting in to trouble! LOL)

Holly Burkhardt said...

ADORABLE. I stalked all night last night.. lol. Thank you for including all of us in the party. :)

She is gorgeous. Lilly loved the video of Whitney and can't wait until Disney to see her! I LOVE that she is wearing the bow I got here :)
Love you guys!!

Liz Maffei said...

SO cute! Looks like you guys had an awesome day to cap off an awesome year!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for sharing this special moment with us. It was so heart warming to see the pictures and video. I teared up watching it because I am just SO HAPPY that you and Eric are able to have this moment with YOUR Daughter!!! :) I am just so thankful and honor of watching Miss Whitney grow up. Thank you so much!! :)

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Wow sorry I left out some of what I was going to say. I was typing while working and those two don't mix. I meant to say I am thankful and honored to be able to watch Miss Whitney grow up!! So for the typo. :)

Morgan

sarah7805 said...

Thanks for posting some quick pics of Whitney's birthday weekend! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of her sharing her cake with Mommy and daddy! What a sweetie!

Post a Comment