I hate my voice on video, but I couldnt resist sharing this cutie!
Every morning when we wake up, I say "Good morning, Sunshine!" to Whitney. For the past few mornings, she has beens miling back and me, so yesterday I put the video camera on the nightstand and tried to catch her morning smiles. It was still dark in the room, but you can kinda see her light up! :) What a great way to start the day, huh?? Does it get better than this???
7 comments:
I love it! Too cute! :) When you said "good morning sunshine" Karson said HEY that is what you say mommy!
Randi
Popular thing for Mom's to say in the morning! That is the same thing Ethan has heard every morning since he was born-and he's 5 now. :-) She's so happy to see her Mommy-very precious!
Oh that is precious, and NO I don't think it does get any better than this!
Funny - I also say "good morning sunshine" to our little one every morning...and sometimes even when it's not morning, after his nap time.
Melba
P.S. Your voice is lovely!
I love it. How freakin cute. And you don't sound bad on video. Her smile can just melt your heart.
Morgan
So cute! She's such a happy baby!!!!
So sweet! It just keeps getting better.
Love it she is so beautiful!!! i love all her smiles...
Post a Comment