I'll give her stats tomorrow, but here is what you all really come here for: (randomly selected from the last month)
Two favorite people

Two happy Grandmas

Having a heart-to-heart

Dad, Grandpa, Me, and Whitney

One of my favorite pics from her first day at home

She loves her floor time :)
Three generations

Her future is so bright, she needs shades :)

Aunt Ger, Mom, and Whitney

She's awake! Quick! Get the camera!

This is how I have been able to get hot meals cooked (microwaved) every night! Whitney LOVEs this sling! We have a Moby-wrap to try as soon as I can get Eric to help me figure it out. :)

Whitney instantly sleeps when she is in this sling.

I just slide out of the sling and place her in her bassinet, and then I can eat the yummy meal I just made (ok, ok...i microwave it...i am no Betty Crocker, folks!)

She is starting to have more awake time each day. Can you tell I am in love with that bow? She wears it ALLLL the time!

Sleepin' on Grandpa.

One of mommy's favorite outfits :)

Taking pics before church...

...but ya gotta be fast, because she crashes easily!!

It may not look like it, but she loves her bathtime every day!


Tomorrow we are taking chair pictures at our house, and then going to my mom's to replicate last month's family pic like this:

I should be able to post again tomorrow night...since I have already had 4 emails asking me if I would post them tomorrow. :)
11 comments:
Sooooo sweet! Here's to many many more exciting days, months, years as a mom. It's hard to beleive it's already been a month. Enjoy every second of it as it all happens far too quick.
AWE! I love your pics! I can't believe a whole month has past already!!! :) I love that she's such a sweet baby for you, although I'm sure you would have handled the dreaded C wonderfully too. ;)
Such a beautiful little girl, sweet photos too! We also have the little sling, and Charlie does the same thing Whitney does when placed inside. I am loving the convenience of being able to carry him around hands free. The added bonus for me is that when we're in public, some people don't even realize there's a baby in there. Helps a lot with the unwanted baby handling that is inevitable in public places!
I'm still so happy for you, and excited that our babies are so close in age...it will be fun to see them grow up "together."
Melba
I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is so beautiful. You are two lucky parents.
I still get tears in my eyes knowing that you are finally a mommy!!!!! May God bless your family each and every day!!!!!
I love it Kat! I am still just so happy you guys have your little miracle!! So glad I get to watch her grow up! :)
Randi
Brenden loved his sling too! I have pics just like that of him passed out inside! Its great seeing pics of u being a Mommy in action! It makes my heart smile :)
Love the sling pictures!!! Those things do come in handy!
Love the pics!!!!!! She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I can't believe that a month has already passed. Can't wait to see the offical "chair pic"......
Morgan
oh yay.. a sling picture :)
She looks sooo cute in it and im glad that you get use out of it.
I seriously can't believe she is a month old already..
Love the chair idea.
Awww Happy one month to Whitney! She is absolutely beautiful :)
Post a Comment