(And go check Deeann out at her online shop: THE STRIPED CHERRY )
Look at the "curls" in the back of her hair...SOOO cute! It is really curly when its wet or if we dont brush it after her bath. SOOO adorable!

The Whitter-bug showing off her Lady Bug!

Bailey couldnt help it..he had to get in on the action :)

THANK YOU DEEANN!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
So cute!
Love them!
And love the girls. . Brooklyn's hair has natural girl too and used to curl when we dried it or left it unbrushed.
Luv luv luv :) she is too precious!
~DAl
She is SO cute! Love all her adorable little outfits too.
Her store is one of the reasons I am sad I will never have a daughter :( She looks pretty, and So alert.. ;) Shes getting big
TOOOO CUTE!I just wanna eat her up! :-) Give her a couple smooches for me!
Ahh, so cute! Love the curls!
AWWW how cute!!!!!! She just keeps GROWING!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment