Saturday, May 9, 2009

MY BROTHER IS HERE!!

He flew in from Boston and surprised my mom for Mother's Day this afternoon, and then came and rang my doorbell unexpectedly! :) VERRY fun!! He is only here til Monday, and Eric's parents are here this weekend too...so Whitney's celebrity status has been bumped up a notch for the weekend! So much to do and so many to make happy! :)
We'll try our best!!




7 comments:

Sha said...

How sweet! Such a PROUD Uncle!!!!

Heather said...

I hope you have an absolutely perfect Mother's Day, my friend. Hugs to you.

Colee said...

Awww how awesome! Hope you have a WONDERFUL first Mom's Day!!!! You are truly blessed!

Mrs. C. said...

Happy, HAPPY 1st Mother's Day, Kat!

Jenilee said...

hehe I LOVE how you already have a frame with tons of pics!

Erin said...

I was gonna comment on the framed pics too. You are really on the ball.

Mikaela said...

What a great surprise! I hope you've had the BEST first Mother's Day. It will only get better from here on out.

Post a Comment