One last pic of the party table :) I didnt eat a cupcake, but everyone said they were delish!
We've spent the last three days playing with (and making room for!) Whitney's new toys! She woke up Monday morning and RAN to the playroom yelling, "Pway TEA PAWWTY! Pway tea pawwty, Mommy!"
She gathered all of her princesses and proceeded to give them all sips of tea :)
I dont think we will ever wipe that smile off her face! We have had approximately 96 tea parties in the last 3 days, and she doesnt show signs of slowing down anytime soon. LOVE this age.
I was a little bit sad to see Nemo, Woody, Jessie, and Buzz tossed aside like yesterday's toys (have you SEEN Toy Story 3?!? Im scarred. Old toys being disguarded makes my heart hurt a little more than it should at 32 years old.) Thankfully, Whitney realized the Toy Story gang was missing from tea party #45, and she quickly skipped to their location and invited them to join in the fun.
This tea set ROCKS! Whitney's friend Natalia got it for her after they had so much fun with it at "Talia's" house last month. It says the cutest things like, "I have so much fun spending time with you!" and "Let's pretend we are visiting and enchanted castle!!" Whitney responds with "awwww" and "OKAY!!" every. single. time. :)
Sips for the pwincesses!
When the Pwincesses were surely about to pop or pass out from too much tea consumption, Whitney decied to take them on a walk. All three. In one stroller. All the way to the mailbox! ("Wook out! Car coming! Pwincesses! Car coming!!")
I am lining up some posts for your viewing pleasure and my scrapbooking purposes, so be sure to look back here for more pics of Whitney with her fabulous birthday gifts! We have been having such a FUN week!
Side note because I dont want to forget: Yesterday at dinner, Whitney and I were sitting at the table. Eric was in bed as he has had a virus and was trying to sleep it off. I dont remember what we were talking about, but all of a sudden Whitney raises her voice and says, "NO Mommy! No do dat! Do you heeyuh me??? No! No do dat!!" Awesome, right? Welcome to the Twos. I am well aware that "the threes" are worse, but Im hoping and praying Whitney gets it all out of her system now.

No comments:
Post a Comment