Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two Years Ago Today...

...right about this time (4pm), Eric and I were first laying eyes on the little girl who would make us parents the next day.  I realized that I dont have these pics ont he blog anywhere, and wanted to make sure to include them here, as they are some of my FAVORITE moments.  I remember thinking I was taking too many pictures, but really only ended up with 5 or 6 between my cell phone and our camera.  I could NOT believe that I was holding the little girl who would make me a Mommy. 

Eric cried. And I loved him even more.

There are no words that can express what I was feeling when this picture was taken. 


I have a ton of pics from Whitney's birthday week, and a fun playdate at Disney, and an egg hunt at G.G.'s house...but I wanted to make sure I get these pics posted.  This whole week is one big celebration.  The 21st (her birthday), the 23rd (when we met her for the first time), and the 24th are pretty amazing days.  But the 25th is probably my favorite day since that is the day I woke up a Mommy.  I woke up to the sounds of a cooing, squeaky baby girl in my arms, and she was OURS to KEEP.  And life just keeps getting better and better....

1 comment:

Sha said...

Oh Kat reading this post made me teary eyed all over again! I remember all those special moment if your life...and I could have have been any happier for you and Eric! You three are the perfect family!

Post a Comment