Monday, June 8, 2009

A Fun-Filled Weekend

First, some cuteness from Friday afternoon:





Eric, Whitney, and I enjoyed a very fun weekend! Whitney got to meet some of our favorite people, Sarah Beth and Brett, who were visiting from Tennessee. We looooved having them here and cant wait to see them again in July on our road trip. By then, SB will know if she is having a boy or a girl and we can spoil their little one the way they spoiled our princess!

Before SB and B got here on Saturday, my parents came over to see Miss Whitney and to pick up the bibs that our friend Kim's mom made. ADORABLE!!



Laughing at Grandpa





Then, on Sunday we hung out in the pool and went to City Walk for some yummy dinner.

SB and W meeting for the first time :)

Notice Bailey sitting as close as possible...

SOO cute :)

Bikini time!!!

"Mom, WHAT are you doing? I KNOW I am cute!!"

Bathing Beauty

Whitney's "Beach Chair"

Eric and Brett enjoying the sunny day

We all enjoyed drinks poolside...

Brett and Bailey

Brett thought he would "wait out" the slight drizzle that started....until it absolutely POURED on him out of no where! Gotta love freak Florida rain!

Getting dolled up for dinner...dont you LOVE the bow SB's Momma sent Whitney!?!

After dinner at Margaritaville...and after we sat on a bench for an hour, watching tourists. People Watching at the theme parks should be a sport.

Sweet sleepy bow-head.





And this morning, only moments after they left, this dude came to our back door. Bailey went NUTS barking at him, and he just stared at us through the door. YIKES!
He was honestly as big as Bailey. HUGE!



When he "ran" to the lake and "dove" in, he was WAAY faster than I thought a giant turtle could ever be. Speedy!!

2 comments:

KLTTX said...

Those bathing suit shots are sooooo cute. I think Whitney has a better wardrobe than I do. She is adorable. Congrats again.

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Kathleen,
Loved the bathing beauty shots, and the big bow. How cute is that,
I saw a little girl in the nursery
sunday that had a big Daisy on top of her head band, it was so cute and funny!! She was adorable.
Nice you have sooooo many friends that are enjoying your happy time with you. that is wonderful.
Blessings hon, Nellie

Post a Comment