Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Rudi Twins have ARRIVED!!

BFF and next door neighbor, Summer, had two of the CUTEST boys this morning! Conrad Price was 6lbs, 3oz and 19 inches...and his twin bro, Cortland Mack, was born one minute later weighing in at 5lbs, 1oz and 18 inches. They are SOOO cute and SUPER calm! Summer, of course, looks like a million bucks and papa Mike is sooo proud!
You are gonna hate me, but I FORGOT my camera in the car...so no pics of the twinkies :( But here are some pics of the Whitter-bug before we headed to meet her future Homecoming and Prom dates!





And then some cute pics of Whitney with her favorite dolly that her Grandma gave her...she pulls the pigtails and holds on for dear life. :)



I have been assured that Summer will be emailing pictures of the boys at some point tonight, so I will be sure to post then. :)

3 comments:

SarahBeth said...

Whitney looks so precious with that little twins outfit! And I love the twins names!

Sha said...

Aww Kat I swear Lil miss Whitney gets prettier with every picture! Belah had the same baby as her first basby...and I JUST recently had to take it away from her so Mommy could put it away in her box of Goodies that I save! So three years and she still LOVED it!

Christie said...

Aww, she looks so cute! I needed that onsies for my girls, lol! Too adorable and congrats to your neighbor on her boys:)

Post a Comment