Hi Kathleen, I don't know if you remember me from Just Moms, my name is Valerie. I have been following your journey all these years. My husband and I have finally come to the decision that we are ready to adopt and stop all the fertility treatment rollercoasters we have been on. Can you please email me, I would love to ask you some questions. Thanks so much, God bless your little one she is beautiful. I am so happy for your family. My email is v_hines@yahoo.com. I would appreciate any advice you can give, out of all people I know you know what we are going through.
2 comments:
Hi Kathleen, I don't know if you remember me from Just Moms, my name is Valerie. I have been following your journey all these years. My husband and I have finally come to the decision that we are ready to adopt and stop all the fertility treatment rollercoasters we have been on. Can you please email me, I would love to ask you some questions. Thanks so much, God bless your little one she is beautiful. I am so happy for your family. My email is v_hines@yahoo.com. I would appreciate any advice you can give, out of all people I know you know what we are going through.
Valerie
i nominated you for an award on my blog. check it out!
Post a Comment