Thursday, June 25, 2009

Three Post Thursday

...ok, so unlike "Wordless Wednesday", I made up the whole "Three Post Thursday" concept. But I HAD to.
Just look at how cute this video is....could YOU withhold it from family and friends?!
Whitney and I had been "chatting" for a few minutes, but as soon as I turned the video camera on, she stopped talking. Completely shut down. No more cute "gooo". Not one lil "aaahhh-coooooo". Nothing. She was done.
So I out-smarted my 2 month old daughter and set the video camera on the arm of the couch. I fooled her!!! :)
Here is the result:


How cute is THAT?!!? She talks more and more everyday......and we fall more and more in love with her everyday.

2 comments:

RB said...

CUTE!

Sha said...

OMG she is soooooo sweet! I miss that stage so much! Now I just have a smart mouth three year old!:-) THANK you for sharing!

Post a Comment