Friday, October 2, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

My Little Life has posed 5 more questions this Friday.
October 2nd Questions:

1. What is your favorite ABBA song?

2. The thing you love most about fall is...

3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire (money is no object)?

4. What is your favorite snack food?

5. What was your first car?

Play along! If you have a blog, copy and paste her button and the questions to your blog, and then go to her page and link up!

1. What is your favorite ABBA song?
I LOVE "Dancing Queen"! I dont think I can be in a bad mood when I hear that song. It reminds me of college, being in the dorms or in our apartment, blaring music and dancing around while we get ready to go out for the night (where there would be more blaring music and dancing around like idiots!) Makes me feel 19 again :)

2. The thing you love most about fall is...
..the crisp weather. "Crisp" being 83, I guess. Growing up in Connecticut, we LOVED the changing colors on the leaves. There was one road that seemed to have the PRETTIEST leaves every year. We would purposely go out of our way to travel on that road, even if it took us longer to get where we were going. I miss that in Florida. The trees dont seem to get AS pretty. And the ones that DO change pretty colors seem to only stay pretty for a day or two.


3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire (money is no object)?
Hmmm...this is a hard one! I have a big weakness for baby clothes. Whitney's closet is packed with her 9-12 month stuff:

...so I need to limit the clothes shopping for a while, but...you say money is no object?? haha Hartstrings? Or Carters? Or even just Target? Or, if I am shopping for someone other than Whitney (gasp!), I would say Old Navy or Gap or New York & Co. I dont really have a FAVORITE store. Hmm...is there a "Travel/Vacation Store"? Cuz I could go nuts spending unlimited funds on some vacations!!

4. What is your favorite snack food?
THIS is a tough one! I love veggies and dip, chips and dip, tailgate chips, cheese and crackers, hmmm...too many good foods to choose from! I am a definite food lover and junk food junky!


5. What was your first car?
My first car was a 1995 dark red Ford Explorer. I LOVED her! She got me through high school and went to college with me. She was a GREAT first car. Safe. Reliable.


And of course, no post here would be complete without some Whitterbug love:

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh my...that "Whitterbug" of yours is a doll!!! What an adorable little girl she is!!
Yeah, Dancing Queen rocks!
Glad you joined in the fun! Hope you come back next week!

Shelly said...

What a cutie. yea I like the veggie and dip stuff too...

Post a Comment