*I am thankful for my wonderful hubby who went out at 8pm last night to pick up edamame and sushi from the Japanese restaurant up the road. Just for me. He didnt order anything for himself. SPOILS me! I am also thankful for a husband who "fights" with me over who gets to hold Whitney. :) He loves cuddling her and hanging out on the floor with her. I was hoping my kids would have a hands-on daddy, and Eric is the BEST DADDY I could imagine :)
*I am thankful for the new Disney show "Jungle Junction", as it gives me a break from some Mickey Mouse for a day or two. aaah!
*I am thankful for a BFF living next door. Although out kids (her twins, our W) have stolen our time, Summer and I seem to fall right back into place when we get 3 minutes to catch up. I am also reallly thankful for their twins! They are just SOOO sweet and perfect! I cant believe the 3 easy babies we have been blessed with!
*I am thankful for the experience I had working at the daycare. I met a few very special people/kids/families, and the education I received was priceless. I feel like I would have had sooooooo many more questions and soooooooo much anxiety bringing home a newborn if I hadnt worked with infants first. Now, I know the signs for all kinds of things W is trying to tell me :)
*I am thankful that Whitney can sit all by herself. I loooove that I can put her down on the floor with some toys, and she will entertain herself or hold toys up for me to "oooh" and "aaah" over with her. It is so fun watching her explore our lil world. :)
*I am thankful for a few more days of sun (even though, last week, I wanted cooler temps). I neeeeed to get rid of some bathing suit tan lines before I wear a strapless dress to Eric's bro's wedding :) So a few more pool days will be great :)
*I am thankful for AA batteries. Because, let's face it, almost allllllll of W's toys are run by those suckers.....(its the little things, right?)
*I am forever thankful for this little girl:




1 comment:
JUNGLE JUNCTION!!! A new favorite ith my 3 year old too! Mickey and his mousekatools can get on my nerves!
Post a Comment