
SHOCKINGLY Mommy didnt whip out the camera on Friday night when we went to our friend James and Sara's house. I got to play with my BFF Faith and I met a funny puppy who made me laugh. It was a goooood time :)
Then, on Saturday, Mommy and I went to something called a Bridal Shower for my Uncle Jake's fiance, Christina. My Aunt Lynzie planned it at a pottery place and the grown-up girls had lots of fun painting pieces of pottery for the Bride-to-Be. I napped a little while they painted and Mommy said I was a really good girl :) I practiced my lip puckers and raspberry blowin' with my Aunt Lynzie :)

My Nanny hugged me lots and made me laugh :) She looooves to give me kisses!! I just love her :)

Here's a pic of the big girls paintin'. It was FUN!

After the pottery place, Aunt Lynz had a SURPRISE for Aunt-to-Be Christina! We all walked over to a BELLY DANCING STUDIO and the big girls got belly dancing lessons!! Now, *I* think *I* have the perfect belly for dancin', but the big girls had fun laughing and attempting a choreographed dance :)

I wonder if they will perform their dance at the wedding!! :)

On Sunday, Mommy was working hard on her computer while I played with Bailey on the floor.

Before she knew it, I was following Bailey.....

...on a little stroll....

...all the way....

....into the kitchen!

I rolled from my toys to the sliding glass door, cuz I wanted to see what Bailey is always staring at out there. :)

After my rolly poly adventure, we got ready for church. :) Mommy said I was a VERRRRY good girl and didnt make one peep! She says I am headed to "the nursery" next week, but I'm not so sure how either one of us feels about that....I bet I will LOVE it, but I think I might miss my mommy, too.

After church, mommy, daddy, bailey, and I took a LOOOOONG nap with full bellies from a yummy lunch with my Auntie Dallas, Uncle Dave, Austin, and Faith. I woke up HAPPY!!

And I surprised mommy and daddy by sleeping ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT! :) I knew I could do it, and I've teased them before...but I am considering sticking with this new sleep routine. I'm a growin' girl and I NEED my sleep.
2 comments:
OMG love the pucker lips..s ooo cute.
I can't believe she rolled all the way over there.. hehe. She'll be crawling before you know it..
O my goodness, I just love this post! I love the new look to the blog also! Whitney is such a cutie! She'll be crawling before you know it! :)
Post a Comment