I am especially thankful this week for "Hyland's Teething Tablets"...Wow. AMAZING! We used them at the daycare and called them "baby crack". Whitney has been teething for the past week, and these tablets are one of the few things that instantly calm her down. Sophie is great. Teething rings are ok. The new Razberry teether is pretty good. But these teething tablets ROCK MY WORLD!
Our Lil teether:

This week finally brought the cooler weather to Central Florida, and I am certainly thankful for that! Whitney's new "Fall Wardobe" is filled with leggings and long-sleeve T's, and I cant wait to see her all dolled up :)
(Ok, so "cooler" is a relative term. 85 IS much cooler for us! And it is in the 60's in the mornings!)
Our Lil Pumpkin:


Fall TV. I heart the Fall Lineup on our DVR! 90210, Melrose Place, The Hills, The City, FlashForward (surprisingly good), Survivor, Modern Family, and College Football!? Fan.Tastic.
My Mandy/Mandi Friendships. I have always had a tough time having female "best friends", as I think a lot of girls are catty or critical or just tough to get along with alllll the time. (Wait, does that make ME catty, critical, and tough to get along with??) But I have two special girls in my life who know me deep down and like me anyway. :) "Mandy with a Y" and I have been friends for years, after meeting on a mommy website before either of us were mommies. She can make me laugh like no other, and can tell me like it is without hurting my feelings. LOVE her.

"Mandi with an I" is Eric's cousin and truly a genuine FRIEND. We have started a weekly girls' night (naturally on Tuesday nights when all of our girly shows are on TV), and we laugh and laugh and talk and vent and laugh some more. It has become therapeutic for both of us, and the mutual respect and trust is something not easy to find or match. Love you Mandy/Mandi! :)

And last, but not least, I am most thankful for my wonderful Hubby. Eric puts up with me, loves me, deals with me, makes me laugh, and makes me dinner. He is the most amazing father to our little girl, and the hardest worker I know. He NEVER EVER complains...EVER. I feel so blessed to be married to him, and I hope I make him as happy as he makes me.

I am so thankful that I got to fall asleep next to my favorite people (and mutt) last night. And, even though Eric made his way to the couch in the middle of the night, we both got to enjoy our little princess SMILING from ear to ear when she rolled over and saw us this morning. LIFE IS GOOD! How could we have a bad day when the weather is beautiful and we get to wake up to this!?


4 comments:
How can you be so sweet and so evil at the same time? :) I cannot believe that picture has now made its way to your blog :)
I love you girly girl. . . and I'm thankful to have you in my life.
Mandy
AWE! Those pictures are so sweet kat. You can see how wrapped around her little finger Eric is. It's so sweet. She is adorable, as always! :) I agree, girls are sometimes hard to be friends with. I tend to stay with the ones that will just tell you exactly what they are thinking at all times. lol Makes life so much easier! haha
Loved it!!!! I think in life we are very lucky to find one true friend but when you are able to have more then it is fantastic!!!! Love all the pics and I agree Little Miss Whitney has her Daddy wrapped completely around her little finger!!! :)
Morgan
Have LOVED keeping track of your wonderful family since I became aware of it....Whitney could not possibly be cuter....loved seeing MY daughter (in the cage) on here today! Keep enjoying these moments....they go by so fast....
Grammy Cyndi
Post a Comment