Thursday, December 3, 2009

Because I watched it tonight.....again.....

7 comments:

Heather said...

Just love that video :) Thanks for sharing again - brings tears to my eyes every time!

KLTTX said...

Beautiful. I wish we had been able to get a video of the first time we saw Samuel but the hospital experience was less than perfect for us.

Holly Burkhardt said...

Yep. Still makes me cry tears of joy for you. Its so amazing to see that you finally became a mommy. Something you longed for,for so long. On that day you became a mommy for the first time to a beautiful little girl. I love watching her grow up with you guys and see how wonderful of a mommy (and Eric a daddy) you are!!
Love you guys

Jersey Girl in Louisiana said...

now i have eye make up all over my face.

so wonderful to have that on video to always remember.

Sarah Geiter said...

Chills. Chills and tears. We love you guys and are so happy for your miracle! :)

Anonymous said...

Never fails that everytime I watch this video I get tears in my eyes. Tears of joy, that you and Eric have gotten such a wonderful gift. I have really enjoyed watching little Miss Whitney grow. She is a precious little girl and you have a beautiful family!!!

Morgan

Tricia said...

I totally teared up ... and I've seen it before, I can't imagine the emotion you feel when you watch it

Post a Comment