Over the past few years, I begged you to pick up the pace while we waited to become parents. I prayed that TIME would fast forward and bring us the baby we had waited for for so long. You didnt really listen to me through those years, as you took your sweet TIME bringing our Whitney home. That's fine. I forgive you for that, Time. I appreciate those extra minutes, hours, months, and YEARS we spent waiting for TIME to pass. I understand that those TIMES made us better parents now, and we really did enjoy our TIME as "just us" before the TIME came for Whitney to join us.
However, TIME, I think you are confused. Back when we were waiting for Whitney to come home, you were determined to go by SOOOOO SLLLLOOOOOOWLLLLY. Painfully slow, really. TIME seemed to drag on back then, despite my pleading with you to pick up the pace. However, now that Whitney is HERE and we are enjoying every second with her, it seems as though you have kicked into high gear. That fast pace I was looking for back then seems to have joined us now, when I want it the least. I neeeed TIME to slow back down. Turtle pace would be fine. Slow as molasses might be better. Just plain old freezing TIME would be the best. So really. I know you had your reasons for going to so slow before...I get that. But I just can NOT figure out why you would want to speed up now that Whitney is here. Whats up, TIME? Whats the deal? SLOW the HECK DOWN! TIME, you are making my baby grow up TOO FAST! I am asking nicely. Please. Just slow down. Pretty please?
Sincerely,
Whitney's Mommy
4 comments:
You're too funny! But really TIME slow the heck down!!!!!
When did she get so big!!!! Oh my word shes looking more and more like a toddler! Im telling u time goes so fast when u have kids, im seeing it more and more now that im already planning Dylans 2nd yes 2nd birthday party. lol I agree with you though and if you find a way to slow down time bottle some up and send it this way! I want my baby to stay a baby!
AMEN!!! I so feel your pain!!!
she looks so much less like a baby now :(...so big!!!
Post a Comment