Monday, December 14, 2009

Uncle Jamey is Here!! and.....Piggies!!!

My big bro flew in from Boston today! He hasnt seen Whitney since she was about 2 weeks old, so it was fun to watch them get re-acquainted. :) It took about 3 seconds for Whitney to fall back in love with her Uncle :)


Uncle Jamey brought great books and other fun gifts...and they were wrapped in the BEST gift EVERRR.....WRAPPING PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mac, Gramps, and Uncle Jamey headed back to my parents' house when Whitney took her second nap. Since she woke up, she has been under my feet non-stop....even more than usual. I think she is saying "Ok, Mommy...Mac said I could go play with Uncle Jamey when I woke up from my nap! I'm UP! It's time to go play now!!!!"

I think they are conspiring against me :)

Look at those PIGGIES!! Sure they are teeny, scrawny lil things...but its a start!! :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

awww! Love the piglets!

Christie said...

So incredibly cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that cuteness! :) Have a great time with your brother! :)
Randi

Janice said...

so so so cute! i love the piggies. allison and i, well really just me, are incredibly jealous!

Post a Comment