What a year!?! :)



































Best. Year. EVER.
God is so good. :)
Here is the link to THE POST about THE CALL
And I want to add a huge "THANK YOU" to all of our family and friends, near and far, who have been on this amazing journey with us. Not just in the last year, but through the really sad, hard times, too. We couldnt have done this without you guys and our faith that God had a plan all along :) We feel extremely blessed to have Whitney in our lives, and love that you all have joined this adventure. Becoming parents was only the beginning of the rollercoaster :) Let the good times roll! :)
9 comments:
LOVE it!!!
What a wonderful year (with the tune from "What a Wonderful World" floating through my head)!!! :)
Can't believe it has been a year, but I am SO happy for you that you have finally gotten this experience. I have always known you would be a fantastic mother, but you far surpassed even my expectations. Your daughter is beautiful and wonderful and magical. So happy for you and Eric and Whitterbug.
So, so, so awesome! Loved all the pictures... but there was one I had never seen... the one in court... such a special and powerful one... LOVE IT!
Oh Kat! Thank you for the wonderful pics, the smiles and the tears tonight! :) I just love watching Whitney grow up and I can't believe it has been a year since "the call". I will never forget that day and the many days that followed!! You all make an awesome family! :)
~Randi~
What an awesome year! Love seeing all the photo's in one spot. She's such a cutie! Great job Mom and Dad, oh, and big brother, Bailey!
Awww she is just beautiful, I am so happy for you guys. You guys were truly blessed to have this precious little girl come into your lives!! :)
Beautiful pics, love this post!! I am so so happy for you all.
Suh an incredible journey. Sweet Whitney is such a beautiful miracle and you are such and awesome mom. So happy for both you and Eric. And for your precious daughter, too - she has such a blessed life with you as her parents. Can't believe that call was a year ago!
Kathleen, this post made me all teary!! What a wonderful year...I think back to our discussions at our workplace and filling out your reference form and it is so amazing how it all turned out! I am so happy for you..and so happy for Whitney. Anyhow, we NEED to get together soon!! Shelley
Post a Comment