Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (with a wordy explanation...and an hour early)

I have started the 9 month Chair Picture process much earlier than any other month thus far. Our Miss Whitney is not NEARLY as cooperative now that she is mobile and into exploring EVERYTHING. Her? Sit still??? In a pink chair less than 12 inches off the ground????? NOT. A. CHANCE.
The following pics are just some of the picture attempts. She thinks it hysterical and laughs out loud, makes TONS of funny faces, and rolls/jumps/plummets/climbs/man-handles the whole chair idea...Its impossible not to laugh our way through this each month! Im not giving up on a fingers-not-in-her-mouth, hair-not-in-her-eyes, at-least-semi-seated chair pic....new, CUTE outfit AND new, TWO-PERSON attempts in the next few days...Wish us luck!! (and patience!)

She woke up so happy, so I thought we'd give it a shot...

...well, THAT'S a new face...but we'll keep trying...

..not so bad...this could be fun!

Hands in the mouth CONSTANTLY!

Laughing hysterically at Mommy saying "PEEEEE YOOOOOU!!!"

There's that face again...Popeye!?

Chewing on a toy she found under the coffee table...its downhill from here...

Bailey even got in on the face-making action...

AAAAND...we're done.

Maybe after a morning nap? In a comfy outfit???
Eh. Fingers in the mouth...

"Lady, this is getting old. I sat here like a good girl for (almost) 8 months....

...arent you OVER this YET?!?"

"FINE! Here I am!! Take the pic, quick!! Got it? Ok...I'm moving on...

....LA LA LA, I cant HEAR YOOOOU!!!"


We'll see what we end up with for Thursday's pic...Im loving her lil personality and determination and spunk....but the control freak in me wants just ONE great pic of her SITTING and SMILING BIG.......dreamin' huh? I know.

3 comments:

Christie said...

LOL so cute!! She is such a doll...seriously. You are one lucky special mommy!!!

LL said...

Nope, not gonna happen. We do the monthly pics everymonth and with a sign which is pure distraction for Shelby! I take about 15 pics if not more and maybe 3 turn out the way I want them to. But I love the outtakes even more because it shows her personality!

mommy2rene said...

HAHAHA, that is too funny, Love all the pictures and her new expressions too. Jaelyn cut 2 more teeth so the fingers are always in the mouth too. Can't believe that she is going to be 9 months already!!...
Norma

Post a Comment