Thursday, January 14, 2010

We've been Busy!

We've been busy, busy, busy lately, but things are starting to settle down. Im hoping to back into a blogging routine again next week. Im thinking Update Monday, Hot Mama Tuesday (girls..? you in?), Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, and Five Question Friday. I also like Kelly's Korner's "Show Us Your Life" posts, so i might get in on that occasionally.
For now, I'll catch you up with some pictures so you can see what we've been up to this week as we try to get back into a routine/into a new ONE NAP routine....(more on that later).
So for now, I leave you with pics...


Its been cold here lately, so Bailey bundled up :) Whitney and I havent left the house much recently, so it was especially funny when Mandi dressed Bailey up for the cold.

We need to get out more...:)

"Ooh...hi mom.....oh, nothin'. NOoo, im not feeding bailey anything...promise!"

"C'mon Kid! She's not looking! Just toss me a crumb...over here!"

"Whitney! Quick! I can smell that food up there...just one little piece...c'mon..."

"right here...drop it RIGHT HERE....c'mon kid!"

"Oh Bailey..you KNOW you have to do tricks to get treats....c'mon...gimme a high five!"

"HAHAH I love when you do that...ok,...now SING for me!!! HAHAHA"

"HAHAHA Youre a funny guy, Bailey...ok, one little bite wont hurt..."

"Oh..hehe...hi mommy....nope, not sharing with Bailey...i PROMISE!!"

How cute are these two!? COnrad on the left, Cortland on the right.....

...and Whitney down the middle....

...plowing through them, showing them who's boss...

Aww, look how cute Cortland is, like a big boy sitting up all by himself, playing nicely with the mirror...

...oh, wait...here comes Whitney....determined to show him how its done.

Oh my goodness, look how CUTE they are!!!

WHITNEY!!

Just more evidence we should wait a while before adding a sibling :)

Awww...looove these boys :)

And, as if that wasnt enough excitment for one week, Whitney sported her FIRSST PONYTAIL two nights ago after her bath. She thought it was pretty funny :)


:)

6 comments:

Erinn said...

Oh my goodness she is too cute!!!!! I love the ponytail! She looks so different with each hair style. Is she full on walking now?? Bailey is too funny!

Jacky said...

Oh my goodness! That ponytail is just precious! Love Bailey all bundled up. LOL

Lauren said...

She is just too cute! Im loving that ponytail!! I seriously cant believe how big she is getting!

Sarah said...

I heart that ponytail! Yeah! And by the way, Belle Dog really does have her own scarf. Helps with the 10 inches of snow we've had this winter. Yep. Helpful. :)

Christie said...

OKay love the pic of her and Bailey and him singing lol! They are all adorable pictures! And the twin boys look sooo cute too! I have that music mirror thing too. Well, not anymore but I did. You have such a great blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! So cute, love that pony! And I love Bailey hanging out by the high chair!! Smart dog!! :)

You guys are so blessed and I know that you know it and are thankful!! :)

Keep doing the job you are doing mama, because you are doing GREAT! :)

~Randi~

Post a Comment