11:45am Monday
Eric & Kathleen,
As of now, we have not been able to reach T regarding tonight's meeting. A message has been left for her asking her to call us. We are anticipating that the meeting that will be supervised by A and E, but at this point we do not have confirmation that E is available for this meeting. I will let you know as soon as we hear anything from T and tonight's meeting.
Sincerely,
D.
I hope T isnt in the hospital. I hope she isnt bailing on us. I hope there is some silly explanation. I hope we get off this rollercoaster soon.
4 comments:
What a rollercoaster this is! It has to be so mentally draining! Hugs and prayers.
You are so strong! I truly am saying prayers for her. Hugs to you!
I just don't get it! How could one be so unsure 2 weeks prior to giving birth! Everyone is still in my prayers.
Oh geez! I hope you get some answers soon. I hope your feeling better!
Post a Comment